Aimee Joyce London Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”).
Aimee Joyce London Limited may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
What We Do With the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
When you apply for any of our products either directly or through your financial adviser, we may use information about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity and credit standing with credit reference agencies. Please note that credit reference agencies may place a search footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other lenders;
- To detect, prevent and investigate actual and potential fraud and related activities;
- To contact you in connection with your enquiry or application;
- To help us administer and service your account with us.
Retention of your data:
- We may retain your personal data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. The length of time we retain your information will depend on the purpose for which the information was provided. In general, however:
- We will keep the information that is necessary to enable us to manage your account and provide you with a service that you have requested for the duration for which we are required to keep it for legal and regulatory purposes.
- We will keep records of any transactions you enter into for a minimum period of six years.
- We will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.